Deliver Fresh Industry Insight to Your Audiences
Blanchard experts are excellent primary sources for data, analysis and opinion when you’re covering the gold market and precious metals and rare coins investment strategy. If you need a uniquely qualified, experienced voice of understanding on these subjects, we are pleased to provide our expertise.
Blanchard is the largest and most respected investment firm in the U.S. that specializes in precious metals and rare coins. We have provided hundreds of thousands of people with the expert consultation they need to strategically acquire American numismatic rarities and gold, silver, platinum and palladium bullion.
We are unequaled in the industry in terms of breadth of experience, personal service, inventory and expertise. More than 85 highly experienced, knowledgeable professionals serve the long-term interests of our clients. Our staff includes an industry-leading numismatic expert, precious metals and rarities consultants, economists and trend analysts, and a dedicated client support services department.
- Founded in 1975
- 450,000 customers to date
- Over $1 billion in sales in the last 3 years alone
- Owned and sold more than half of the published 100 Greatest U.S. Coins
- 85+ employees
- Headquartered in downtown New Orleans
- Office in Dallas
- Our Leadership Team
Our Leadership Team
- Donald W. Doyle, Jr., Chairman of the Board
- David Beahm, President and Chief Executive Officer
- Michael E. McGoey, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer
- Debbie Cash, Chief Financial Officer
- L. Craig Baudot, Executive Vice President of Sales
- Iberia Bank 504-310-7178
- Steven Kupperman, Corporate Attorney 504-589-9700
- Heather Adams, Goldstar Trust Company, IRA Trustee 800-486-6888
- KPMG, Auditors
Larry Lovell Peter A. Mayer Public Relations
Email Larry Lovell